FIELD FEST 2014
Bloody Sound supports FIELD FEST 2014
Saturday, july 19th
Osteria Del Ciliegio, Via Bagnatora 22/bis - Jesi (AN) – Zona Montegranale
Field Fest is a free summer festival focused on PsychRock, Stoner, Doom, PostRock, Sludge, that takes place in the Vallesina area, near the city of Jesi (AN). You will have open and covered bars, food stores, free camping and parkings, expos of records, artisanery and self-productions.
This will be the third edition, organized by Palmer Generator with the precious collaboration of Marco Papini, Andrea Sopranzi and Daniela Carboni. The location will be the Osteria del Ciliegio (via Bagnatora 22bis, Jesi(AN)), in the heart of the green valley of Jesi. 2 stages, 6 bands, 2 Djs. A rich line-up: Terenzio Tacchini, Lucusta, Spirale, The Whirlings, Palmer Generator and Ornaments, followed by Valiu Voodoo and Spaghetti Noise dj-sets, for a show that will shake the whole Marche region.
Line Up Main Stage: 10pm
- Ornaments (spiritual drone-core from Bologna)
- Palmer Generator. new album ‘Shapes’ Release Party (psych post-stoner from Jesi)
- The Whirlings (psych-stoner & post-rock from L’Aquila)
- Spirale (funeral sludge grunge from Civitanova)
Line up Micro Stage: 6pm
- Lucusta (blues core from Roma)
- Terenzio Tacchini (Desperate-punk/blues-onemanband from Fano)
- Dj Valiu Voodoo (rock ‘60’70 & stoner rock selection)
- Dj Spaghetti noise (Trash’n’Roll)
HOW TO REACH: SS76 Jesi centro exit. Take SP9 and go straight for about 3.5km. Then turn right and take Via Bagnatora. Turn lightly right to keep on Via Bagnatora.